All Items for: MULTI-SPORTS “R” FUN CAMP
MULTI-SPORTS “R” FUN CAMP
- Camp is for students entering grades 2-8 and will be held at Mitchell at the Middle, which is 166 Mount Prospect Street in Bridgewater.
- Camp Hours are 8:30-2:30
- Camp counselors are highly qualified teachers and coaches.
- Camp activities include basketball, baseball/softball, soccer, floor hockey, tennis, and fitness games/activities. There will also be a water/snack break every morning, as well as a 45 minute lunch period.
- Campers will be grouped by age.
What to bring:
- Sneakers, shin pads for soccer, baseball/softball glove, and a water bottle.
- Mouth guards are mandatory for floor hockey. Helmets will be provided for any student with no mouth guard.
- Campers should bring their own snacks, drinks, and lunches. Please be aware that there will be campers that have peanut allergies.