All Items for: The Lane School Pizza Lunch
Pizza Day is an optional “fun lunch” day for students in grades 1st through 5th. Children may buy pizza or bring their own peanut/nut-free lunch. All pizza is pre-ordered and pre-paid. YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 17th TO PARTICIPATE IN PIZZA LUNCH. Please note, pizza lunch will no longer be served in the classrooms. Lunch will take place in the multi-purpose room.
Pizza Lunch Dates are Friday: Oct 5, Nov 9, Dec 7, Feb 1, Mar 8, Apr 5, and May 3.
Pizza Lunch includes:
- 1 slice of cheese pizza
- Go Go Squeeze Packet
- Giulianos chocolate chip cookie
- Choice of drink: White Milk, Chocolate Milk, or Water
There is a gluten free pizza option avaiable for an additional $2 per lunch.
There are 7 pizza lunches in the school year. The cost is $6 per lunch. An additional slice of pizza may be purchased for $2.00. An additional drink may be purchased for $0.50.
Pizza is provided by Giulianos of Hinsdale.
**Please see nutritional information below**
- Pizza-unbleached white flour, cornmeal, eggs, yeast, salt, pepper, vegetable oil, sugar, tomato puree, spices, parmesan, romano, mozzarella
- Go Go Squeeze - Apple, Apple puree concentrate, lemon juice concentrate
- Chocolate Chip Cookie- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine, molasses, leavening baking soda), salt, natural and artificial flavor. Dough made in a facility that also processes peanuts/tree nuts. Cookies are cooked at Giulianos in a peanut/nut free environment.