All Items for: The Lane School Pizza Lunch
Pizza Day is an optional “fun lunch” day for students in grades 1st through 5th. Children may buy pizza or bring their own peanut/nut-free lunch. All pizza is pre-ordered and pre-paid.
Pizza lunch will no longer be served in the classrooms. Lunch will take place in the multi-purpose room.
Pizza Lunch Dates are Friday: 10/4, 11/8, 12/6, 1/10, 2/7, 3/13, 5/1
Pizza Lunch includes:
- 1 slice of cheese pizza
- Go Go Squeeze Packet
- Giulianos chocolate chip cookie
- Choice of drink: White Milk, Chocolate Milk, or Water
There is a gluten free pizza option avaiable for $10 per lunch.
There are 7 pizza lunches in the school year. The cost is $6 per lunch. An additional slice of pizza may be purchased for $2.00. An additional drink may be purchased for $0.50.
Pizza is provided by Giulianos of Hinsdale.
**Please see nutritional information below**
- Pizza-unbleached white flour, cornmeal, eggs, yeast, salt, pepper, vegetable oil, sugar, tomato puree, spices, parmesan, romano, mozzarella
- Go Go Squeeze - Apple, Apple puree concentrate, lemon juice concentrate
- Chocolate Chip Cookie- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine, molasses, leavening baking soda), salt, natural and artificial flavor. Dough made in a facility that also processes peanuts/tree nuts. Cookies are cooked at Giulianos in a peanut/nut free environment.