All Items for: Adult Programs: April 2021-June 2022
Welcome to the NCE Adult Programs class details and registration page. Please note: For all in-person classes, current CDC guidelines will be adhered to. I hope you find a class that interests you.
-Amy Goldman, NCE Program Director, [email protected]
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please read!
- Use the search function in the top right corner to aid you in finding a specific class.
- If a class you want appears to be full or you have any questions, please email Amy Goldman, [email protected]
- Withdrawls and Refunds: If you withdraw a minimum of one week prior to the start of a class, NCE will refund you, less a $10 processing fee. There are no refunds or credits for withdrawls less than one week prior to the class start date or for missed classes. Refunds will come in the form of a check from the Town of Needham and may take 3-4 weeks to be issued.
- Participation of Minors: Parents, please be aware that if you register a minor son or daughter for an adult education class you are agreeing to the following: I hereby consent to my son’s/daughter’s participation in the Needham Community Education adult education program, the taking of photos of my child and/or promotion of the program and to his/her use of the Needham Public Schools facilities and equipment. I further agree to release and hold harmless the Town of Needham, Needham Public Schools and their employees, agents and assigns from any and all liability or expenses arising out of any incident involving, or any account of any injury to my minor child in connection with such a program accept full responsibility for all costs for any such emergency treatment. I agree to abide by all NCE policies.
- Some classes may be recorded. The instructor will announce so beforehand and the link will be shared with registrants only.