Grey hourglass timeout icon Your session is about to time out.

As a security measure your session will time out due to inactivity in 60 seconds. If you are still interested in staying logged in click "Stay Logged In"

Gray and Teal Lock Locked


You have been logged out due to inactivity. Please enter your password to continue.
 

Go
Not ? Click here

All Items for: 2021-2022 PHS Athletic Booster Club Membership

Join the PHS Athletic Booster Club! 

Please join the Paschal Athletic Booster Club at whatever level is appropriate for your family.  Every donation makes a difference!  60% of your donation will go directly to the sport or sports you designate on your membership form.  Each sport uses those funds for their specific program, equipment and uniform needs.  The other 40% goes to the general booster account for important facility and program support for all athletes and our overall athletic program. 

Currently, we are putting the general booster donations to good use by creating a second strength and conditioning room at Paschal.  Teams with fewer athletes will be able to use this facility for better access to weight and conditioning equipment.  This additional weight room will also reduce traffic at the field house weight room.  This is an important project not covered by district funds.  Once complete, the Paschal coaching staff will identify other worthy projects to benefit all our Paschal athletes.  

Membership levels

$20 

$50                   

$100                                      

$250+ includes yard sign  

$500+ includes yard sign & 1 stadium seat

$1,000+ includes yard sign & 2 stadium seats

******************************************************************

The PHS trainers help all athletes with injuries, rehab supplies, tape, wraps, braces, slings and splints.  Please consider an additional gift to keep supplies readily available for athletes.

Loading Image
Mandatory

2021-2022 Athletic Trainer's Fund Donation

The PHS trainers help all athletes with injuries, rehab supplies, tape, wraps, braces, slings and splints.  Please consider an additional gift to keep supplies readily available for athletes.
View More 
Multi-Item
Free
Recurring
Payment to: Paschal High School Athletic Booster Club

Open Amount
Mandatory

2021-2022 PHS Athletic Booster Club Membership ($20)

Join the PHS Athletic Booster Club with a $20 donation!
View More 
Multi-Item
Free
Recurring
Payment to: Paschal High School Athletic Booster Club

$20.00

Open Amount
Mandatory

2021-2022 PHS Athletic Booster Club Membership ($50)

Join the PHS Athletic Booster Club with a $50 donation!
View More 
Multi-Item
Free
Recurring
Payment to: Paschal High School Athletic Booster Club

$50.00

Open Amount
Mandatory

2021-2022 PHS Athletic Booster Club Membership ($100)

Join the PHS Athletic Booster Club with a $100 donation!
View More 
Multi-Item
Free
Recurring
Payment to: Paschal High School Athletic Booster Club

$100.00

Open Amount
Mandatory

2021-2022 PHS Athletic Booster Club Membership ($250+)

Join the PHS Athletic Booster Club and receive a yard sign with your $250+ donation!
View More 
Multi-Item
Free
Recurring
Payment to: Paschal High School Athletic Booster Club

Open Amount
Mandatory

2021-2022 PHS Athletic Booster Club Membership ($500+)

Join the PHS Athletic Booster Club at the $500+ level and receive a yard sign and a stadium seat!
View More 
Multi-Item
Free
Recurring
Payment to: Paschal High School Athletic Booster Club

Open Amount
Mandatory

2021-2022 PHS Athletic Booster Club Membership ($1,000+)

Join the PHS Athletic Booster Club at the $1000+ level and receive a yard sign and 2 stadium seats!
View More 
Multi-Item
Free
Recurring
Payment to: Paschal High School Athletic Booster Club

Open Amount