All Items for: Summer Explorations 2020 High School Volunteer Program
Welcome to NCE Summer Explorations 2020 High School Volunteer registration page.
Registration is now open.
PLEASE NOTE: The intent of this program is to give High School students the opportunity to earn CSL credits. Please consider enrolling in no more than 4 sections (60 hours of CSL) so that others may have an opportunity to enroll and earn their credits.
The Summer Explorations High School Volunteer program is ONLY open to students who are CURRENTLY in grades 9–11 (those in grades 9–11 during the 2019–2020 school year).
1. Find the date/time/location section of Summer Explorations you would like to volunteer for (please be sure to double check the dates, times and location of the choice you are selecting), click "Add to Cart".
2. Complete all information fields as requested.
3. If you would like to register for a second section, please click "Add and continue shopping" in the lower left corner, otherwise skip to step 5.
4. Add the second item to your cart.
5. When complete click the teal "Checkout" box in the lower right.
6. Review your cart, click the teal "Billing" box in the lower right.
7. There is NO FEE to register for the volunteer program but you will still see a "Billing" page. Please list the email address you'd like your registration confirmation to be emailed to and include your home address. Click the teal "Review Order" box in the lower right corner.
8. Review the sections you have selected and information, if all is correct click the teal "finish" box.
9. You will receive an email confirmation from SchoolPay to the email address you provided in the Billing section. This confirms your registration in the Summer Explorations Volunteer Program.
10. Please note that you are now committed to volunteer for the sections you have registered for. If you are unable to keep this commitment please email NCE Registration Manager, Jill Ash, at email@example.com to let her know so that we may find a replacement volunteer.
11. You can expect an email from NCE Program Director, Carolyn Colonna, during the second week of June letting you know which class(es)/instructor(s) you have been paired with for your schedule during Summer Explorations.
12. Requests to volunteer in specific classes or with specific instructors will be considered but are not guaranteed. Volunteer class assignments will be shared in June. It is expected that all volunteers will honor their commitment regardless of their class pairing.
Wait Lists: If you would like to be added to a waitlist for a specific section that is already full, you can add yourself to the waitlist by completing the Waitlist Google form at: https://forms.gle/jxTmbqBZhFrPzePe8
Questions? Volunteer Program registration and waitlist questions should be sent to NCE Registration Manager, Jill Ash at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-455-0400 x5.
Program-specific questions should be sent to NCE Program Director, Carolyn Colonna at email@example.com or 781-455-0400 x11223.
Wk1: 6/29–7/2, Broadmeadow, MORNINGS, 8:30–11:45am: SEV20 SdcJM3J
Wk1: 6/29–7/2, Broadmeadow, AFTERNOONS, noon–3:15pm: SEV20 IesmX
Wk1: 6/29–7/2, NHS, MORNINGS, 8:45am–noon: SEV20 Se91ZTa
Wk1: 6/29–7/2, NHS, AFTERNOONS, 12:15–3:30pm: SEV20 IesmV
Wk2: 7/6–7/10, Broadmeadow, MORNINGS, 8:30–11:45am: SEV20 IesmZ
Wk2: 7/6–7/10, Broadmeadow, AFTERNOONS, noon–3:15pm: SEV20 SD04GD
Wk2: 7/6–7/10, NHS, MORNINGS, 8:45am–noon: SEV20 Iesnb
Wk2: 7/6–7/10, NHS, AFTERNOONS, 12:15–3:30pm: SEV20 ShWlgM
Wk3: 7/15–7/19, Broadmeadow, MORNINGS, 8:30–11:45am: SEV20 SbEzz0f
Wk3: 7/15–7/19, Broadmeadow, AFTERNOONS, noon–3:15pm: SEV20 SeiT377
Wk3: 7/15–7/19, NHS, MORNINGS, 8:45am–noon: SEV20 SckRgMi
Wk3: 7/15–7/19, NHS, AFTERNOONS, 12:15–3:30pm: SEV20 Sd4lGs1
Wk4: 7/22–7/26, Broadmeadow, MORNINGS, 8:30–11:45am: SEV20 SdoSUto
Wk4: 7/22–7/26, Broadmeadow, AFTERNOONS, noon–3:15pm: SEV20 Sc5zVct
Wk4: 7/22–7/26, NHS, MORNINGS, 8:45am–noon: SEV20 SdhGDQl
Wk4: 7/22–7/26, NHS, AFTERNOONS, 12:15–3:30pm: SEV20 Seo5GZh