- School Payments
- Food Services
What are Nonprofit Groups?
Your School or District has the option to connect its associated nonprofit groups. Those nonprofit groups can create items of their own and place them in the payment center as well. Those items will appear here. Go to this tab to manage any payments to nonprofit groups associated with your school and/or district.
All Items for: Potosi FFA Strawberry Sale - Spring 2023
Potosi FFA Strawberry Sale - Spring 2023
- Florida Fresh Strawberries are in peak flavor in March and are great for eating fresh, canning or freezing!!
- The strawberries come packed in sealed one-quart plastic containers and there are 8 quarts in a full flat.
- Full Flat (8 1-quart containers) = $30
- Half Flat (4 1-quart containers) = $20
- Delivery date: Exact date is TBA. Strawberries will be delivered sometime during the week of March 6th. You will be contacted by phone and email to set up pick-up options prior to delivery.
- Profits from this fundraiser help fund FFA contest entry fees, state and national conventions, leadership conferences and workshops, SAE and fair projects, classroom/shop/greenhouse supplies and expenses, etc...
Donation to the Potosi FFA Program ScZXwuU