Welcome to SchoolPay!
Please enter your email:We'll pre-populate this field in checkout.
We hope you can join us for camp! (Space is limited!!)
"[My daughter] had such a fun time at your summer camps. She said repeatedly how nice and kind the older girls were to her. You have created an amazing program for our girls. Thank you for giving back to our community in such a big way!" -Happy Ballard Mom
"Best camp ever!" - Happy 5th Grade Camper
Who: For Girls 3rd through 9th grade (beginner to advanced) who want to improve their basketball skills and confidence
When: July 8-11, 2019 from 9am-3pm
Where: At Ballard High School, Seattle
Price: $185/full-day camper (includes camp t-shirt)
Bring: A lunch, water bottle, snack and a smile every day!
- Our Summer Break camp is designed for girls who want to improve their basketball skills and confidence
- We run fun drills to work on skills, such as ball handling, shooting, defense and passing
- We take campers through our strength and injury prevention pre-practice routine
- We lead games to work on spacing, timing and team play
- We have fun competitions that help players learn to work with end of game situations
- We give away lots of cool prizes for sportsmanship and teamwork!
- We invite local women's basketball players to infuse our campers with inspiration and perspective
- We help campers design shooting routines based on their goals
- We lead tours through the school to get players familiar with high school life
- We do film sessions with campers, so they can learn how to study the game at home
- We give "chalk talks" to our campers to learn basketball terms, strategy and teamwork
Sara Wetstone, Head Coach at Ballard High School, and her staff, along with our high school players look forward to working with your daughter in a safe and positive environment.
Sponsored by BHS Girls Basketball; all proceeds to benefit BHS Girls Basketball
Email camp director Sara Wetstone at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding Ballard Girls Basketball Summer Camp.
The minimum amount is $1.00.