Welcome to SchoolPay!
To create an account: Register with SchoolPay ►
If you already have an account: Sign in to SchoolPay ►
REQUIRED: see right side of this screen
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF STUDENT PARKING CONTRACT
- STUDENT DRIVER INFORMATION
- VEHICLE INFORMATION
Student Parking Permit
August 31, 2020 through June 3, 2021
- Students will be responsible for registering their vehicle and obtaining a parking permit.
- Parking permits must be displayed on the rear-view mirror of each vehicle at all times while on campus.
- If a student drives multiple vehicles to school, all vehicles must be registered. Students will pay for only one vehicle parking permit contract per year.
- Vehicles without a permit, or parked in a space that is in violation of the parking permit contract, will be subject to a fine, having their vehicle immobilized with a car boot, and a possible revocation of a student’s parking privileges.
- The cost for the 2020-2021 student parking permit is $180.00 (2019-2020 permit was $250.00), payment initiates the process and does not guarantee a permit. Permits will be issued based on space availability, student residence distance from school and other circumstances. Full refund will occur if no permit is issued.
- Daily parking permits are available for $10.00 and can be picked up in the Main Office.
- A $20.00 violation fee will be issued per violation. If a vehicle is “booted”, all parking violation fines must be paid before the boot will be removed.
- SCPA Administration reserves the right to limit the amount of Parking Permits issued based on space availability.
- Students, who anticipate driving to school upon receiving their driver’s license mid-year, will also need to purchase a permit. If available, as students receive their driver’s license they can request the parking permit packet from the SCPA website or Main Office.
- A permit must be purchased before a student starts driving to school.
- Register and pay for a parking permit on SchoolPay or return completed permit form and payment to the SCPA Main Office.
- In the event SCPA transitions to distance learning, a partial refund may be issued; assessment will occur on a quarterly basis.
Student Parking Permit Contract
2020 - 2021 School Year
- All parking permits expire at 4:00 p.m. on the last instructional day of the school year.
- Hours of parking permit enforcement are Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Parking permits are not considered valid unless they are displayed from the rear-view mirror of the vehicle.
- A student parking permit limits parking to areas designated for student parking only. Parking in any location other than in a designated student parking lot is prohibited and subject to a fine and/or revocation of driving privileges and/or disciplinary consequences.
- Parking at St. Croix Preparatory Academy is a privilege and may be revoked by administration for safety and/or disciplinary reasons.
- Violations of the SCPA Student Code of Conduct related to the use of your vehicle are in effect at all times. Such violations may result in a revocation of your parking permit as well as other disciplinary consequences. Examples of these violations include, but are not limited to, off-campus parking, reckless and/ or unsafe driving practices, and closed campus violations involving use of your vehicle.
- The school system retains authority to conduct routine patrols of student parking lots and inspections of the exteriors and visible interiors of student automobiles on school property. The school administration may inspect the interior of student automobiles whenever a school authority has reasonable suspicions to believe illegal or unauthorized materials are contained inside the automobile. Such patrols and inspections will be conducted without notice, without student consent, and without a search warrant.
- The school is not responsible for the vehicle or its contents. It is advised to lock vehicle(s) at all times.
- Once parked, students are not permitted to remain in the car or return to the parking lot during school hours without authorization from administration.
- The parking lot is a restricted area. There is to be no loitering or visitation in the parking lot without an administrator’s permission.
- The “NO SMOKING” or possession of tobacco products regulation also applies to the parking lot.
- Tardiness resulting from not being able to find a parking place will not be excusable.
- Violations of provisional license restrictions, as outlined by Minnesota or Wisconsin State Law, will result in parking privileges being revoked for the remainder of the school year.
- I understand that excessive late arrivals to school, excessive absences from school, or continued disciplinary infractions could cause my driving privileges to be revoked by St. Croix Preparatory Academy’s Administration.
- Student parking is designated to the north lot.
- Students may drive personal vehicles to and from school each day. No students are allowed to be in vehicles during the noon hour or at any other time during the school day without appropriate permission from the Upper School Principal. On school days, students must have parental permission to drive themselves from school to SCPA-sanctioned events or activities in which they are registered participants. On school days, students may not transport other students from school to SCPA-sanctioned events or activities, unless the other students are siblings and have parental permission.
Item Amount: $180.00
+ Additional Fees: