Demystifying Social Security NEW
Daniel Williams, CLU, ChFC, CFP
Deciding how and when to claim Social Security is one of the most critical financial decisions a person will make in his or her lifetime. Without an understanding of the many complex rules surrounding Social Security, you could leave thousands of dollars on the table. Learning the answers to the following questions will arm you with the information you need:
- When should I file for benefits?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of filing at age 62 or deferring to age 70?
- How does the November 2015 change in the rules affect me?
- How can I make sure I am taking advantage of available spousal, survivor or divorced benefits?
- How much of my Social Security will be subject to income tax?
- What potential changes are in store for Social Security and how might they affect my claiming decision?
Limited to 40.
Date: Wednesday, November 13 Time: 7:00-9:00PM
@Needham High School, Room 728 Fee: $25
Item Amount: $25.00
+ Additional Fees: