Estate Planning and Probate: What You Should Know NEW
Cory Rhoades, Esq.
Before sitting down with your attorney to develop your estate plan, it is helpful to have a basic knowledge of the process and considerations. The following topics will be covered:
- Understanding the functions of primary estate planning documents: Durable Power of Attorney, Healthcare Proxy, and Last Will and Testament
- Planning techniques utilizing life estates and trusts (irrevocable and revocable)
- Reviewing the issues and reasoning behind nursing home planning
- Explaining the Probate Court’s function and the process for probating a will or intestate estate
- Discussing potential tax issues in your estate plan.
Additional time will be provided at the end for questions. Limited to 20.
Dates: 2 Thursdays, January 9-16 Time: 6:30-8:00PM
@Needham High School, Room 206 Fee: $35
Item Amount: $35.00
+ Additional Fees: