Welcome to SchoolPay!
Please enter your email:We'll pre-populate this field in checkout.
Fall Volleyball Registration Deadline: August 15, 2018
Program runs: September 8 - October 27, 2018
NOTE: We will not issue refunds for any of our sports programs. We do not honor any special team requests.
Once registration is complete, you will receive an email with team information within 1 week after. If you do not hear from us one week prior to the Volleyball start date please contact our office at 252-902-1975.
Girls 4th-12th grade will have the opportunity to improve their volleyball skills in a safe, family- oriented environment. Each team will practice once a week with games being played on Saturdays. Games and/or practices will be held at various Pitt County locations. Tournament games will be played weeknights, during the last week and on Saturday, October 27.
Clothing: Knee pads and assigned volleyball t-shirts are required for play.
Please read the following Parental Consent statement and the Code of Conduct as you will be signing at the bottom of this form that you have read, understand and agree with the Parental Consent.
PARENTAL CONSENT: By participating in PCCSR recreational programs, I agree to follow guidelines set forth by School Board Policy. While I realize that all precautions will be taken to guard my child from injury, I will not hold the Pitt County Board of Education, PCCSR or program staff responsible for any accidents that may occur. I recognize and understand that participation in recreation programs may necessitate strenuous physical activity and could possibly activate any unrecognized pre-existing medical conditions. I warrant and represent that my child is in good physical health and condition and is able to participate in this program.
CODE OF CONDUCT: In order to provide the best environment possible for all participants, I hereby pledge to follow this Code of Conduct:
· I will remember that this is for fun and recreation geared towards improving physical activity, skill development, sportsmanship and teamwork.
· I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, officials and PCCSR staff at every practice, game or other youth sports events.
· I will not yell or degrade my team or the other team’s players, coaches, spectators, officials and PCCSR staff.
· I will place the emotional and physical well being of my child ahead of my personal desire to win.
· I will support my coaching staff in assisting as needed for practices and games.
· I will pick up my child at all designated times for practices and games.
· I will treat other players, coaches, spectators, officials and PCCSR staff with respect regardless of race, sex, creed, or ability and I will ask my child to do the same.
I am aware that if I am unable to adhere to this code of conduct I will be asked to leave the premises for the first offense and the second offense asked to leave the premises for the remainder of the season.
PHOTO RELEASE: Occasionally we may take photographs of children in our programs to use in printed publications or on our website. We will not release any personal details or names in our publications or on our website. Please indicate at the bottom of this form if you would like to give/not give consent for photographs.
COACHES NEEDED: If you would like to coach, please complete the coaches' section below. There will be a Mandatory Coaches' Meeting on Thursday, September 7, 2017, at 6:00 p.m.