Welcome to SchoolPay!
To create an account: Register with SchoolPay ►
If you already have an account: Sign in to SchoolPay ►
Parking Decals 2019-2020
Presale - Rising Seniors and Juniors ONLY
Cost - $80.00 (RECEIPT OF PAYMENT DOES NOT GUARANTEE A PARKING SPACE UNTIL ALL DOCUMENTS ARE RECEIVED BY THE SCHOOL PARKING REPRESENTATIVE)
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BRING and PROVIDE COPIES TO MS. RAIMANN’S OFFICE WHEN PICKING UP DECALS:
- Printed Receipt – Proof of Payment
- Proof of Insurance
- Vehicle Registration
- Driver’s License
Parking policies and procedures
ST. AUGUSTINE HIGH SCHOOL (SAHS) PARKING POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
DRIVING TO SCHOOL IS A PRIVILEGE, NOT A RIGHT. All students who drive to school must have a valid parking decal. Applications for parking can be obtained at the front office or online via the school’s website. Decals will initially be sold to rising seniors in May 2019, and rising juniors in June 2019 (based on availability). Initial applications should be turned in and proof of payment for parking decals can be shown in the Registrar’s office during the month of May-June 2019 or the first two weeks of school (August 10-24th ; based on availability). The decals are issued on a first-come-first-serve basis, until all parking slots are sold. Parking decal applications must be signed by either a parent or guardian and the executive secretary. Decals cost $80.00. Driving on campus without a current decal will result in disciplinary action. Due to limited parking availability, all students should park in their designated parking spot (decal number will correspond with parking spot number). All parking spots, including “Senior reserved” spots (#1-88), are designated for decal holders from 7AM-4PM (3PM on early release Wednesdays) each school day. Sophomores may purchase a parking decal only with administrative approval.
(1) PARKING DECALS MUST BE PROPERLY AFFIXED AND DISPLAYED FROM THE REAR VIEW MIRROR OF THE VEHICLE.
(2) IF YOU DRIVE A VEHICLE OTHER THAN YOUR REGISTERED VEHICLE, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBLITY TO NOTIFY THE PARKING LOT ATTENDANT. STUDENTS MAY NOT SHARE, RESELL. OR GIFT A PARKING DECAL; ALL DECALS ARE INTENDED FOR USE BY THE REGISTERED PURCHASOR OF THE PARKING DECAL (MISUSE CAN RESULT IN LOSS OF PARKING PRIVILEGE). UPON WITHDRAWING FROM SAHS, PARKING DECALS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE REGISTRAR.
(3) STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO PARK ONLY IN THEIR DESIGNATED STUDENT PARKING SPOT/AREA (MATCHING THEIR DECAL #). ANY VEHICLE PARKED IN AN UNAUTHORIZED AREA (ANOTHER STUDENT’S, TEACHER/STAFF, VISITORS OR HANDICAP SPACES, OR FIRE LANES) WILL BE ISSUED A PARKING TICKET ($15.00 FINE). STUDENT VEHICLES NOT REGISTERED ARE SUBJECT TO BEING TOWED AT THE OPERATOR’S EXPENSE.
(4) FAILURE TO MAINTAIN A 2.0 GPA, ACCUMULATING 15 or more unexcused absences, or 8 or more tardies to your first class WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF PARKING PRIVILEGES FOR THE NEXT GRADING PERIOD. LOSS OF DRIVER’S LICENSE WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF PARKING PRIVILEGES UNTIL THE LICENSE IS REINSTATED.
(5) Students who are guilty of reckless driving practices, violating state driving laws, misconduct warranting suspension, and/or repeated disobedience of SAHS’ parking/driving rules and expectations are subject to loss of on-campus driving/parking privileges without refund.
(6) THE CAMPUS SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH.
(7) SAHS STUDENTS MAY NOT PARK AT THE FIRST COAST TECHNICAL COLLEGE (FCTC) OR ST. JOHNS TECHNICAL HIGH SCHOOL (SJTHS) WITHOUT WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION FROM FCTC/SJTHS AND ISSUANCE OF A FCTC/SJTHS PARKING DECAL.
(8) ALL PARKING LOT ENTRANCE GATES WILL BE MONITORED AFTER FIRST PERIOD. STUDENTS WILL BE RELEASED AT THE END OF THE SCHOOL DAY. RELEASE PRIOR TO THE END OF THE DAY: THOSE STUDENTS WHO HAVE OBTAINED A SIGNED DISMISSAL PASS, ATTENDING OFF CAMPUS CLASSES, OR WHO HAVE NO SCHEDULED CLASSES WILL BE RELEASED. GATES WILL BE LOCKED AT 11:00 PM. ANY VEHICLES REMAINING ON CAMPUS WILL BE LOCKED IN UNTIL THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.
(9) NO STUDENTS WILL BE ALLOWED TO GO TO THEIR VEHICLE DURING THE SCHOOL DAY WITHOUT WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM A DEAN OR ADMINISTRATOR.
(10) NO STUDENT WILL BE PERMITTED TO DRIVE ANOTHER STUDENT’S VEHICLE WITHOUT ADMINISTRATIVE APPROVAL.
(11) THE TRANSPORTATION OF ANY WEAPON OR FIREARM TO SCHOOL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. VIOLATIONS CAN RESULT IN CRIMINAL CHARGES.
(12) ALL VEHICLES ON SAHS PROPERTY ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH AND SEIZURE. NEITHER SAHS NOR THE ST.JOHNS COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO, LOSSES FROM, OR THEFT OF VEHICLES PARKED ON CAMPUS. STUDENTS MUST ADHERE TO THE SJCSD STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT AT ALL TIMES.
(13) REPLACEMENT DECALS WILL BE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE FRONT OFFICE AT A COST OF $15.00. PROOF OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE IS REQUIRED. NO DECAL REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
(14) NO DECALS WILL BE ISSUED UNTIL ALL SCHOOL DEBTS HAVE BEEN CLEARED.
Additional Regulations Regarding Student Parking at SAHS…
Failure to comply with parking regulations may result in loss of parking privilege and/or other forms of discipline. The parking attendant, school staff and YRD enforce parking regulations.
St. Augustine High School reserves the right to tow any vehicle from campus that is not in compliance with parking regulations. The owner of the vehicle is responsible for any costs incurred due to towing.
- Neither SAHS nor the St. Johns County School District are responsible for any damages or losses to vehicles parked at SAHS.
- Parking decals must be properly affixed and displayed from the rear view mirror of the vehicle. If driving a vehicle other than that which is registered, it is the student’s responsibility to notify the Parking Lot Attendant.
- Lending a vehicle to another student is not permitted.
- Students must park only in their own designated parking spot (matching their decal #). Any vehicle parked in an unauthorized area (another student’s, faculty/staff, visitor, handicap or fire lanes) will be issued a parking ticket, referred to the Deans’ Office, and/or towed at the operator’s expense.
- Senior reserved parking spaces are designated only for the registered senior student’s vehicle. All other vehicles parked in a “senior reserved” spot will be issued a ticket, referred to the Dean’s office, and may lose on campus parking privileges.
- Students are not allowed to transport other students without the express permission of the respective parents or guardians. Permission must be communicated directly to a school administrator by the parents providing consent.
- Students who are guilty of reckless driving practices, violating state driving laws, misconduct warranting suspension, and/or repeated disobedience of SAHS’ parking/driving rules and expectations are subject to loss of on-campus driving/parking privileges without refund.
- The parking attendant, school staff and YRD will monitor student parking areas. Students are not allowed to leave campus during the school day unless the student has obtained a signed dismissal slip from the checkout/attendance office or has an appropriate off-campus pass/class scheduled. Students are not permitted to transport other students off campus without administrative approval.
- No student will be allowed to go to his/her vehicle during the school day without written permission from a dean or administrator.
- Students who use their vehicle to skip class/leave campus without permission will be subject to suspension from school and will have their driving privileges/parking decal revoked for a minimum of forty-five (45) days. Any student who accompanies the driver in order to skip class/leave campus without permission will also be subject to suspension from school.
- The speed limit on the school campus is 5 m.p.h.
- Transfer of parking decal to another student is not permitted and will result in loss of parking privileges.
- The transportation of any weapon, firearm, drugs, or other prohibited items to or from school will result in suspension from school and/or arrest.
- All vehicles on SAHS property are subject to search.
- Violations of parking rules will result in a referral to the Deans’ Office and/or towing of the vehicle.
- Student vehicles parked on county road right-of-ways are subject to ticketing by the Sheriff’s Office.
- School adminisration may revoke on-campus parking/driving privileges without refund for infractions related to school policies and expectations.
- Student drivers and their passengers should not loiter in the parking lot before or after school. Students are to enter the building upon parking on campus, and exit campus immediately upon arriving to or entering their vehicle after official school dismissal.
Item Amount: $80.00
+ Additional Fees: