Welcome to SchoolPay!
Please enter your email:We'll pre-populate this field in checkout.
WCE VPK 2020-2021 Registration
We are excited to offer our community a stand-alone VPK program. Before registering, please read below and double check that our program is the best fit for your student and family.
- Hours are a FULL school day from 8:25 am – 2:45 pm (1:45 pm on Wednesdays)
- Extended Day is available for VPK students.
- Bus transportation is NOT provided. Your student needs transportation to and from school.
- Registration fee is $95.00 paid online using SchoolPay.com. **non-refundable
- The monthly fee is $320.00 paid using SchoolPay.com. You can set up recurring payments which will process on the 15th of every month.
Registration is limited. To register for VPK at WCE you need to:
- Apply for Certificate of Eligibility with the state of Florida through Episcopal Children Services. ecs4kids.org
- Once accepted, print the Certificate of Eligibility.
- Once printed, sign and date box #18 & 19.
- Enroll at Wards Creek Elementary:
- Complete the WCE Registration Packet.
- Gather all district-required documents.
- Sign the VPK Attendance Policy page.
- Provide the VPK Eligibility Certificate.
- Pay the online Registration Fee using SchoolPay.com.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to make your student a WARDS CREEK WARRIOR!
Item Amount: $95.00
+ Additional Fees: