5 Easy Steps to a Greener Landscape
Your landscapes may be green, but is it GREEN? Would you like to educate yourself on best practices for maintaining beautiful landscapes, while protecting the environment? Gain an understanding of what you can do to GREEN up your gardens and yard. Topics that will be covered include:
1. Importance of trees and how to care for them
2. How and why to shrink your lawn to reduce work and expense
3. Why you should plant some new, native plants to support pollinators, birds, etc.
4. How to reduce fall maintenance and expense by keeping (some) fallen leaves on your property
5. How and why to reduce chemical use in your yard
Limited to 20.
Date: Tuesday, March 16
Item Amount: $19.00
+ Additional Fees: